July has just flown by! Now it's almost August and time for Natalie to start third grade. This will be her last year at the elementary school. But she'll also be going to her gifted classes this year so we're both excited about that! Cheerleading is about to start back. Plus nights of homework, dinnertime, bath time, bedtime all by 8:30. Then mornings of rushing like mad and begging Natalie to 'eat faster'! I am not looking forward to it. I wish summers were longer.
Last Sunday, we went to Jennifer and James' house for lunch to celebrate Kyle, Zac, Jennifer and Jason's birthdays with their mom and grandmother. Then we went to dinner at Pablo's to celebrate my cousin Ashley's birthday with some of our family and her friends. Jason got very sick mid-last week with some kind of virus that just wiped him out. He is better now but did not feel well enough to join us at Superior Grill Saturday night to celebrate Michelle's birthday. It was fun and afterwards, we went to The Back Nine.
I got a call from Karin yesterday afternoon and the first thing she said was, "Okay, I am trying not to panic." But her voice cracked halfway through that sentence and I immediately knew something was wrong. They had taken the boys to Toys R Us and a fire extinguisher that was hanging low on a post in a toy aisle fell and hit Jaxon in the head. There was lots of blood and the paramedics came. He ended up going to Children's South and I met them there to help with Alex. Jaxon is okay but did have to get three stitches for the gash between his eyes. He was very brave though and did great!
No comments:
Post a Comment