We had another busy weekend but a great one all the same. Friday night, we took it easy because we knew the rest of the weekend would be full. Natalie skipped out on her game Saturday and instead we went to see my sister Lauren's graduation from the University of Montevallo. I am so proud of her! Afterwards, we all went to lunch to celebrate at The Fish Market. While there, my Aunt Cynthia told us the good news that my cousin Craig and his wife Cary are gonna have another baby! I hope it is a little girl this time. I'm sure little Seth is going to enjoy being a big brother. Matt and Zach decided to come home with us after lunch and we had a full house Saturday night with Natalie, Kaitlyn, Matt and Zach all camped out in the living room.
Mother's Day was awesome- the kids woke me up at 8:00- they were hungry of course! Don't you know that an 8 and 11 year old boy eat pretty much constantly?! These boys drank a whole 12 pk of cokes in less than 24 hours. So I cheated Sunday morning and fed them McDonald's for breakfast. Jason bought me a new digital camera for Mother's Day from Natalie and him. That was an awesome surprise as I was not expecting anything! Jason really is very thoughtful. He was giddy about giving it to me. Everyone knows how much I have been wanting a new camera, right? It did explain why it took him 2 hours to go pick up a pizza for the kids the night before though. : ) Yesterday was also James' birthday- which for me, means I got to eat some cake! We went over there and did the mother's-day-thing with Jason's mom and afterwards, went to my parents' house and did the mother's-day-thing with my mom. Pepper even got to have a play date with Brocklee, Doc and Daisy!
No comments:
Post a Comment