1.25.2009

Bows Galore

I have taken on the task of making Natalie some hair bows. I finally got fed up with buying these over priced boutique bows so I am being crafty and doing it myself. I've done a handful but plan on doing lots more. I wish I would've started doing this much sooner. Natalie is about to be 8 so she won't be in bows much longer. Since I'm making some, I figured I would go ahead and make some for Kaitlyn and a few other little girls we know. I made two Valentine's bows yesterday. I am slowly getting better at it. The first few I did were kinda scary!

I uploaded the pictures I took at the park yesterday. They're okay. I really need a new camera. My camera takes better pictures outside than it does inside because my flash is all jacked up and unfixable. They're in the album but here are a few...












3 comments:

P.Elaine Designs said...

Your bows look great! Did you ever figure that there were so many ways to make a bow? Looks like ya'll had a great time at the park! Pepper and the girls are adorable. Have a wonderful week!
Mom :>)

Madie's Mom said...

Love the bows! You can NEVER have to many. And you are right...they are way over priced. If Madison looses one I cringe because they are so expensive.

Love the park pics---I'm ready for Spring!

Shirley Fike said...

Bow Making, I need to look into this. How do you learn how to make a bow? I need to get started because I am going to have Ellie in lots of cute dresses and stuff :-)